We provide a wide range of maintenance services including gardening to both our holiday home owners and to local residents.
Reactive Maintenance Services
If we manage your property or carry out property checks we will do any jobs that are required to be done to ensure your property is continually maintained. Priority is given to properties where an issue effects a rental or holiday guest. Some of the common issues arising are:
- Fixing locks and handles on doors and windows
- Repairing leaking baths, showers, taps and pipework
- Unblocking drains, gutters
- Repairing blinds
- Replacing bulbs and light fittings
- Repairing damaged beds
This list is not exhaustive and we can attend to all problems that may arise. If a tradesman such as a plumber or electrician is required we can arrange this as we have good contacts on the island.
Planned Maintenance Services
We can orgainse to carry out any planned maintenance required and if additional contractors are required we can liaise and work alongside them. Some of the planned maintenance we get involved in is:
- Everyday maintenance
- All types of joinery work
- Gardening, including hedge cutting, garden clearance and tree cutting
- Building fences and gates
- Portable Appliance Testing – highly recommended for rented holiday homes
This list is not exhaustive and we are happy to provide a free quote or discuss any work needing done.
If you are looking for any maintenance work to be done or looking for some ideas to upgrade your home, please contact our local office on 01770 303113 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any requirements you may have.