We can provide a full property management service which operates throughout the year to ensure your house is well looked after in your absence. This service is available to owners who use our full bookings service. Property management is an all year round service, so we have listed the things that we do throughout the year to look after your property.
November to March – Ensure your property is well protected through out the winter months
- Key holding including regular lock checks.
- Carry out fortnightly property checks plus inspections after extreme weather conditions. We will flush toilets and run taps to clear away stagnant water and inspect the security of all doors and windows, including gas and oil checks.
- Monitor heating settings and adjust in accordance with the weather.
- Annual property preparations – see below for details.
- Review of guests feedback.
April to October
- Meet and greet your guests to distribute keys to them and administration of the security bond followed by a courtesy call once they arrive at the property.
- Organise a housekeeper, provide training where necessary and carry out regular quality spot checks.
- Coordinate and communicate regularly with the housekeeper on bookings, including last minute bookings.
- Your housekeeper will report back any problems that occur so that these can be dealt with. We have maintenance help on hand to respond to immediate requests.
- Someone will be available 7 days a week for your guests within office hours. See office hours below. A call out charge will apply to any call outs by guests.
- Take a Good Housekeeping Deposit from your guest prior to arrival, additional costs apply.
- We provide reactive maintenance services to ensure your property is well maintained and up to standard for your guests. Standard maintenance charges apply.
- Free quote provided for all aspects of planned maintenance work.
- We will hold a clients account on behalf of the owner where we will pay the housekeeper and any other bills that are applicable. A 5% factoring fee is applicable for all bills paid on behalf of the owner. Statements are provided to the owner on a monthly basis.
- The housekeeper is self employed and works for the owner and all housekeeping services are paid directly to the housekeeper from the owners account.
- The changeover fee varies depending on the size of the property. Please ask for a quote.
- The housekeeper will carry out a thorough changeover between guests, remove the bed linen and towels (if provided) have them laundered and ironed and ready for the next guests.
- This is carried out when the property has been vacant for 2 weeks or more and new guests are booked to arrive.
Mid Holiday Changeover
- We will offer this to all guests who are staying 2 weeks or longer.
- We can arrange to have this done for you at the beginning of the year to ensure the property is fully prepared and up to standard for the coming busy season. We will send you a report following the clean.
Annual Property Preparations
Each year we offer the following additional services at the beginning of the year to ensure your property is ready for the letting season ahead:
- Spring Clean
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Portable Appliance Testing
Additional Services (individual costs apply)
We provide additional services to property owners to make things as easy as possible for them and their guests:
- Call out Service for guests for Full Property Management – We are available for your guests for any emergencies e.g. boiler problems, leaks, appliances not working. A call out charge will apply.
- Scheduled maintenance and upgrading – We have our own maintenance department and also use local tradesmen. Please contact us for a free quote.
- Arrange window cleaning and gardening services – We use reliable and professional services.
- Guest welcome/celebration pack – This can be a nice extra for guests to receive and we can help organise this for you.
- Arrange annual boiler servicing – This can eliminate many problems for guests who get distressed when heating does not work. We hold a list of properties and their service dates to ensure these are kept up to date.
New Property Preparations
In order to prepare your property for guests there are a number of items that must be put in place and processes that must be carried out which we can arrange to have done for you.
If you would like further information on our services and fee that apply, please request an owners pack by calling our local office on 01770 303113 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.